If you’re a new user to Circle Sandbox:
- Starting December 15th, please visit the new URL: app-sandbox.circle.com.
- Select Sign Up and follow the prompts to set-up your account.
If you’re an existing user of Circle Sandbox:
- Starting December 15th, please visit the new URL: app-sandbox.circle.com
- Select Forgot Password
- Enter your email address** and select Submit
- Within a few minutes of submission, you’ll receive a reset password email.
- Open the email and select Reset Password
- A new browser window will launch where you can set up your new password
- Upon setting up your password, you will need to set up multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- After setting up MFA, you can now enjoy the new Circle Sandbox!
**If you have an existing Circle Sandbox account, you will need to use your existing email address to retain access to your transactional account data.
|Will I be required to migrate to the new Circle Sandbox?||
Yes. The new Circle Sandbox will be available on Dec 15, 2022 at 9am ET, and the old Circle Sandbox will be discontinued on Jan 16, 2023 at 8pm ET.
If you attempt to access the old Circle Sandbox after Jan 16, 2023 at 8pm ET, you will be prompted to reset your password, and upon doing so, you will access the new Circle Sandbox.
|Will I need new API keys to access the new Circle Sandbox?||No, your existing API keys will continue to work with the new Circle Sandbox.|
|Will I have one login for both the new Circle Sandbox and production Circle Account?||No, users will need to maintain two separate logins: one for the new Circle Sandbox and one for a production Circle Account.|
|How will this migration process affect my existing integration(s)?||
Your existing integration(s) will continue to work and will not be affected. However, the migration to the new Circle Sandbox requires you to update your login.
Your historical transaction data will continue to be accessible, and your existing API keys will continue to function as normal.
|Do users need to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)?||
Yes, users must use MFA. We only support Time-based One-Time Passwords (TOTP) MFA. Users cannot use email or SMS as an MFA method.
Although users will be guided to use Google Authenticator for MFA, they can use any apps that support TOTP MFA such as 1Password, Authy, and LastPass.