Customers Bank Instant Token, CBIT, is an instant settlement banking solution for B2B transactions. You can link this type of account to your Circle Account, which will grant you the ability to instantly mint and redeem USDC.
How to connect your CBIT and Circle Accounts [Video walk-through at the end of the article]
- Log into your Circle Account
- Navigate to Settings from the sidebar menu
- Select Bank Accounts
- In the upper right corner, select Add Bank
- Select United States
- Select Customers Bank as your bank type
- Under type, choose CBIT and continue to enter your account information which you can find by logging into your Customers Bank account.
- Enter your MFA information
After you’ve entered your MFA information, you’ll need to send a test deposit to complete the sync.
How to send a test deposit
- Navigate to Home
- Select Deposit
- Select Wire Transfer
- Click the dropdown and select your CBIT account
- Copy the CBIT wallet address and Reference ID
- Populate the transaction information in your CBIT portal (Reference ID should be placed in Public Description)
- Initiate a small test transaction
- This first transaction will establish the link between the two accounts. It may take slightly longer to settle than normal
- When the transaction has settled in your Circle Account, your CBIT account is verified
In order to finalize the link between your CBIT and Circle Account, please initiate a test withdrawal from your Circle Account.