If you hold USDC in an external wallet, you can deposit that USDC to your USDC account.
- Go to “Transfer USDC In”
- Select the blockchain that your external wallet operates on
- This will display your USDC deposit address as a string. You can also click “Show your QR code” to display an image for mobile applications.
- Initiate a transaction from your external wallet to that address. Please note that transfers of less than 0.01 USDC will not be credited to your account.
- Once we detect the incoming USDC transaction on the network, it will show up in your Transaction History as a pending transaction
- After 30 confirms, the transaction will be completed and your balance will be credited with the USDC