If you have a USDC balance, you can transfer all or some of that USDC to an external ERC20-compatible Ethereum address.
- Go to “Transfer USDC Out”
- If necessary, add and verify the Ethereum address you want to withdraw to
- Select the Ethereum Address you want to withdraw to from the dropdown
- Select the amount you wish to send. The amount sent to the withdrawal address will be the amount you specify, minus our withdrawal fee. This amount will be indicated in the “Total USDC Transferred” field
- Click “Transfer USDC Out”, review the transfer information before, and click again to confirm
- Verify the transaction via your 2FA mechanism
- The amount will then be debited from your account, and the transaction should now be visible in your Transactions history at the bottom of your home screen
Adding a withdrawal address
To secure your tokens, you are only able to transfer USDC to addresses that you have “added” to your USDC account and verified.
You will be prompted to add an address if you go to “Transfer USDC Out” and have no verified withdrawal addresses added to your account. This option is also available in the “Select Address” dropdown of the “Transfer USDC Out” screen.
- Add a description for your withdrawal address (this will help you identify it in future)
- Paste the address, and click “Add Ethereum Address”
- You should have received a confirmation email. Click the verification link
- The address should now be available in the Ethereum Address dropdown on the “Transfer USDC Out” page