2. Fund your Circle Account via bank account or on-chain transfer.
- If you fund via a bank account, you will need to first link your bank account.
3. Navigate to the “Treasury” tab.
4. Fund Circle Yield
- If you do not have USDC in your Main wallet, you will need to send a wire deposit or transfer on-chain to fund your account. Click on “Deposit funds."
- If you do not have USDC in your Treasury wallet, you will need to transfer from your Main wallet. Click on “Transfer Funds."
5. Once funds are transferred to your Treasury wallet, choose the loan you’d like to fund.
6. Select the loan (e.g. “6 months fixed-term”) and amount.
7. You will then receive a rate confirmation. Click “Transfer” to confirm your loan. Your loan is now pending.