To convert fiat currency (USD) into USDC, you need to wire USD to our bank account. Once we have reviewed and approved this transaction, ensuring that it's within your weekly deposit limit, we will mint the corresponding USDC tokens and credit them to your account. Once we have approved your deposit, you will also be able to withdraw USD to this bank account.
Please note the importance of including your beneficiary account number in the wire details. If this number is incorrect, we will not process your transaction, and your funds will be returned. Please review our fee schedule here to learn more about our conditions.
- Select “Deposit” followed by “Wire Transfer” on the home screen.
- Select the bank account you want to deposit from. If you haven’t already linked a bank account, first link a bank account and return to this step.
- Ensure the amount you wish to deposit is within the weekly deposit limit displayed above the bank you have selected. Confirm these details of the bank you’re depositing from and continue.
- Initiate the transfer from your bank with the wire instructions detailed in the previous step.
- Once again, please note the importance of including your beneficiary account number in your bank transfer. Without it we will not process your transaction, funds will be returned to sender, and our wire rejection fee will be applied.