2. Fund your Circle Account via bank account or on-chain transfer.
- If you fund via a bank account, you will need to first link your bank account.
3. Navigate to Yield from the sidebar menu
4. Fund Circle Yield
- If you do not have USDC in your Main wallet, you will need to send a wire deposit or transfer on-chain to fund your account.
- If you do not have USDC in your Treasury wallet, you will need to transfer from your Main wallet. Select Transfer Funds.
5. Once funds are transferred to your Treasury wallet, choose the loan you’d like to fund.
6. Select the loan (e.g. “6 months fixed-term”) and amount.
7. You will then receive a rate confirmation. Click Transfer to confirm your loan. Your loan is now pending.
8. Once your closing confirmation is ready, you will receive an email notifying you that your loan is live. The rate on your closing confirmation will not change for the duration of your loan.